- Tenure-Track: Creative Writing, Department of English Language and Literature, Saint Mary’s U: SMU Creative Writing Tenure Track Position
- Term Position: Indigenous Literatures and Storytelling, Department of English, University of Saskatchewan: http://artsandscience.usask.ca/english/about-us/employment.php
- Tenure-Track: African Lit/Black Diaspora, Department of English, U Winnipeg: https://www.uwinnipeg.ca/hr/docs/fac-posvac/January/English%20Assistant%20Prof.pdf
- Emerging and Established Indigenous Scholars: The Department of English at the University of Saskatchewan invites Indigenous scholars and writers in all areas of research and writing to respond to the advertisement at http://artsandscience.usask.ca/college/employment.php. Among other areas of strength, our department has a focus on Indigenous literatures, oratures, and film, with opportunities for scholars to collaborate with others working in the area, including through community-engaged scholarship; to teach undergraduate and graduate courses; and to work with and supervise MA and PhD students. Our MFA in Writing program provides opportunities for Indigenous writers to teach graduate courses in poetry, fiction, non-fiction, and playwriting, and to supervise creative theses, as well as to teach selected undergraduate creative writing courses and to work on their own creative projects. For more information about submitting an application, please contact department chair Wendy Roy at firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone 306-966-2132.
- Tenure-Track: Indigenous Gender, Sexuality and/or Feminist Studies, Department of Gender Studies, Queen’s University: http://queensu.ca/gnds/about-us/employment-opportunities
Research Centres in Canada
Links for Creative Writers and Practitioners